PANERAI (see company details below), acting as data controller, is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to its Web Site.
- In accordance with the Italian data protection legislation - d.lgs 196/2003 - personal data Β is collected with the knowledge and authorisation of users upon registration or submission of requests to the Web Site (e.g. subscription to PANERAI newsletters, receiving catalogs). Information provided by users at the time of registration or submission will be used to provide the requested information or service. It will not be used for any unsolicited communication unless so authorised by you.
- Data that PANERAI has and/or collects from visitors through its Web Site is stored on a host server operated by Richemont (PANERAI's parent company) located in Switzerland. PANERAI will use its best endeavours to ensure that such data is kept secure at all times and is accessible only to authorised PANERAI and/or affiliate companies' personnel.
- PANERAI may obtain information about visitors' general usage of the Web Site using a cookie file which is a data file stored on the hard drive of visitors' computer or device. Visitors can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org. PANERAI's website uses performance cookies to monitor the performance of the Web Site from visitors' perspective by collecting information about application and page loading times. This is statistical data that is used to help PANERAI to improve the Web Site and is not used to identify any visitor. By using the Web Site, visitors agree that PANERAI may use these cookies. If visitors choose to disable cookies on their computers or devices, some features of the Web Site may not function properly.Β Cookies may generally be disabled or removed by tools that are available as part of most commercial browsers, and in some but not all instances can be blocked in the future by selecting certain settings.Β Each browser visitors use will need to be set separately and different browsers offer different functionality and options in this regard.
- We may also disclose/share visitors' personal data:
- with relevant business owner responsible for managing the Web Site;
- With relevant system administrator who will have incidental access for technical support purposes;
- With selected third party suppliers (if needed)
- where required by laws or regulations or as required by any competent judicial, governmental or regulatory body.
In all cases, and upon request, PANERAI will remove your personal data from its database thereby cancelling your registration. Furthermore, registered visitors may request access to and/or correction of any erroneous information concerning their personal data.
Any request concerning your personal data and/or cancellation of your registration should either be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent to:
OFFICINE PANERAI MARKETING E COMUNICAZIONE
Data Protection Officer
Casella Postale 17030
Viale Monza, 259 - 20126 Milan
Any changes we may make to the above in the future will be posted on this page.
Version 1.0 Effective: August 2012